Sunday, 19 September 2010

Style Crush: Taylor Momsen

I first began my love for Taylor momsen when she was in Gossip girl, I'm sure the majority of teenage girls watch and love gossip girl. Whether it's for the New York story lines, stylish outfits, or dishy men. It was as soon as her character Jenny got the infamous hair cut that I fell in love with her style.





However, it was more recently that I started to fall head over heels for the outfits she puts together. Whilst some of her ensembles have caused great controversy, I think she has the figure to flaunt it so may as well! Outfits such as the one below are the kind I really love, however loving her short hair a lot more than the longer style :)





I particularly love the stockings-and-suspenders look, although I'm quite sure I would never have the confidence to wear them. This is probably the main reason I admire her, her outfits must take a lot of bravery to wear! I have way too much black in my wardrobe, but I am such a sucker for black grey and white. I think Taylor Momsen makes it ok to wear black the majority of the time. Especially now the autumn/winter seasons are coming up, black is a lot more acceptable. Therefore, I think it will be creeping back into my style, with a real Taylor edge to it :)

Again, thanks for reading :)
Danni
x

1 comment:

  1. I also love Taylor Momsen,and think this is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete