Saturday, 18 September 2010

shoes glorious shoes...

Ok so I genuinely don't have a clue who, if anyone, is reading this blog. But I haven't blogged in a long long time! Recently I have bought a good few pairs of shoes, I now have a pretty large collection. I thought I'd share my favourite two pairs with you.

The first pair are from River Island, just a simple pair of light brown brogues, at only £26.99. Brogues seem to be sweeping the nation at the moment, such a practical pair of shoes, mine are ridiculously comfy! I have found mine look a lot better now that I have worn them in a bit. Oh and you can find a pair righttt HERE! (Please excuse the awful quality picture!)





The next pair are definitely my favourite at the moment. These are from Miss Selfridge, can't find a link for them absolutely anywhere on the website, sorry! But if I remember rightly they were around £30 give or take a penny or two. They are the comfiest pair of heels I have ever owned, got a real chunky heel on them which helps. They go with absolutely everything, jeans, dresses, skirts, shorts. You can wear them casually as well as on a night out. I will stop gushing about them now, here's a picture! (Again please excuse the quality of the picture)





Well I hope you also like them as much as me, whoever you are that's reading this! Will hopefully blog soon :)

Danni
x

No comments:

Post a Comment